Altai State University
Institute of Digital Technologies, Electronics and Physics
Department of Computing Technique and Electronics
XIII International Conference on High-performance computing systems and technologies in scientific research, automation of control and production (HPCST-2023)
of Theoretical and Practical Conference, 19-20 May 2023
Head organizer of the conference: Altai State University (ASU), Barnaul, Russia
- Association of Asian Universities
- MIREA – Russian Technological University, Moscow, Russia
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Novosibirsk State Technical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia
Polzunov Altai State Technical University, Barnaul, Russia
General Chair of the HPCST-2023 Conference: Jordan V.I., PhD of Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor of Department of Computing Technique and Electronics, Altai State University (Barnaul, Russia).
Co-Chairmans of Program Committee:
- Tarasov I.E., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, MIREA – Russian Technological University (Moscow, Russia) — editor of session 1 “Multi-processor computing systems, multi-core processors and programmable logic structures, digital signal processing”;
- Shurina E.P., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Novosibirsk State Technical University (Novosibirsk, Russia) — editor of session 2 “Parallel programming and computer simulation of processes and phenomena in natural science with using of parallel computing”;
- Filimonov N.B., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia) — editor of session 3 “Robotics, control automation, production automation and automation of scientific experiment”.
Information sponsors of the conference:
Monthly theoretical and applied scientific and technical journal “Information Technologies” (ISSN 1684-6400), Moscow, Russia
Monthly theoretical and applied scientific and technical journal “Software Engineering” (ISSN 2220-3397), Moscow, Russia
Monthly theoretical and applied scientific and technical journal “Mechatronics, Automation, Control” (ISSN 1684-6427), Moscow, Russia
Engineering Center CTC “Inline Group” under the official distributor of Xilinx in Russia
Date and place of the conference:
To join a conference:
- Test connections using the following link: https://events.webinar.ru/support/test-webrtc;
- Use the following link to connect to the conference: https://events.webinar.ru/44935325/1667400761;
- Check your microphone and speakers.
The registration of attendees will start on May 19 at 8-00. The schedule and the list of rooms for attendee registration as well as for the plenary session and thematic workshops will be announced in the second information letter. The conference aims to provide practitioners and researchers with the opportunity to discuss in person various relevant topics of modern information science, computer science, and their applications. Round-table meetings will be also arranged.
Applications for participation and manuscripts are accepted until April 17, 2023 via e-mail: W_Jordan@mail.ru. Notification of acceptance (or non-acceptance) of the paper will be sent to the authors in the second information letter by e-mail before April 20, 2023. As the outcome of the conference, the papers selected for publication by the Program Committee will be included in the 1st issue of the “High-Performance Computing Systems and Technologies” journal of 2023 (Vol. 7, No. 1), indexed at the RSCI. The program of workshop meetings will be formed by May 16, 2023 (and by May 16, 2023 will be sent to the conference participants by e-mail).
Important note: As the outcome of the conference, it is planned to publish extended (and revised) versions of papers in English in the journal “Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS)” indexed in Scopus & WoS databases with Q4 quartile. Extended articles are reviewed by two experts, as well as the session editor (co-chair of the program committee of the corresponding session) and the general editor of the volume (General Chair of the HPCST-2023 Conference).
Volume “CCIS 1733” (revised selected papers) of 12th International Conference HPCST-2022 (Barnaul, Russia, May 20-21, 2022) is now available online and can be accessed at https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-23744-7.
All papers presented at the conference and recommended for publication by the members of the Program Committee will be published in the 1st issue (Vol. 7, issue 1, 2023) of the “High-Performance Computing Systems and Technologies” journal of 2023, indexed at the RSCI. Texts of papers can be submitted in Russian or in English. To prepare the paper (in Russian or in English), you can download the files, available at http://conf-asu.ru/en/files/.